Saturday, January 6, 2007

I understand how ya feel



My feelings exactly. Tomorrow is my last day of "freedom". I start back to work on Grad school Monday. I certainly have enjoyed having the time off. At least I only have until the first of March. I can do this.

This picture of Linly was taken at the rodeo. She loved the horsies until calf roping came up. She was yelling at the horsies to stop pulling on the cow and to go to time out. Funny girl. The rodeo was a blast. We take the kids every year. Jace of course loves all the animals and cowboys. Linly really got into it this year. She did have a hard time keeping up with "her clown" though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad yall had fun. I hope I don't look like your stalker on here, being the only one posting comments! See you guys tomorrow.