Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Break

Well Spring Break has come and gone and it was wonderful. This was a very fun Spring Break. We stayed in Galveston at a beach house with my parents, and my sisters family. We spent a lot of time seeing things and a lot of time just playing. We ended the week by heading to San Antionio and seeing a Spurs game - unfortunatly I don't have any pictures of that cause the camera came to an untimely end just before the game started.


Jace looking out into the bay at San Leon. My dad found this incredible restuarant there. Very out of the way, but very worth it.











Rick and Jace having a deep discussion I'm sure :)


















Papa just fed the birds some shrimp heads and they came quickly. I don't know what Jace thinks he is gonna do to them.











Jace getting ready to throw a stick at the birds. That will scare 'em.












No comments: