Saturday, February 10, 2007

Why haven't I posted in a while??

I've asked myself the same question and then say I need to get that done. I am quickly whipped back into reality of life once I look at my calendar. I am amazed at the end of every month when I look back and see what we have accomplished. I am anticipating that March will slow down a little. I will still be working full time and coming home to be a full time Mommy, but I won't be a full time Grad student any longer, and I won't have a full time commitment to Junior League. Although I will still have Linly in dance, Jace in basketball or T-ball, and my fun stuff in there somewhere. I think that we may get some time at home and do that thing called fix dinner at home.

Summer is only a few months away. Then I will just be full time Mommy. That is what I really like.

1 comment:

Frank said...

I say good luck to you. May you find happyness. I found your blog on random blog and it is nice. I have 2 blogs if you want to look at. I love blogging and footprinting on random blogs and exchange and read.

If you have time check out the ways where you can earn extra cash in 10 minutes every day on my 2nd blog. Everything is free.

http://www.overtim.blogspot.com
http://www.addsenses.blogspot.com

Bye.